Pages

Friday, November 1, 2013

Online Assignment #2, Connor Revsbeck

After taking the VALS survey my type came back as an innovator. I read a few sentences about the innovator category and I fell like this category does a decent job of describing me. I feel like I have a good self-esteem and don't mid being in a leadership role. Something I found pretty interesting was that the second category to describe myself was striver. The reason I found this interesting is because under the section saying "Favorite things" it says I like Chevrolet, Playboy, Coke classic, and winning the lottery. This was a hit and miss. 1, I drive a 2002 Chevrolet Trail Blazer back home. 2 I am not a fan of playboy, at all. 3 Coke is my favorite pop, and finally, I don't want to win the lottery. So, I thought it was weird how it was spot on with two "favorite things" and just not close at all with the other two.

No comments:

Post a Comment