Pages

Friday, November 1, 2013

Online Assignment #2, Marcus Shannon



After taking the survey it came out to saying I was an experiencer. Experiencers are motivated by self-expression. Experiencers are impulsive spenders and spend a lot of their income on staying in fashion, looking "cool", and socializing. It said the top products that I like are VW, Red Bull and Rolling Stone. With all of that in mind I am not sure that I agree with that. I do though agree I am a bit impulsive and I do spend the money I make pretty quickly but that doesn't always happen. The part that I don't always agree with is that I use my income to be the most fashionable or cool looking. I don't usually buy that most fashionable things or stay up to date on my fashion but I do think that everyone likes looking good so that’s the extent of my fashion. I do use my money for socializing though; I like to spend money on going out to eat with my friends and doing things like movies. That is usually where i spend more of my money. The items that they said are my top products were a little off too. I have not purchased any of those products before, which is a little funny. Over all I think it was a pretty good description besides a few of the little things. I do like being an experiencer and doing new things and being around friends and other people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment