Pages

Monday, September 23, 2013

Jimmy Kimmel Reveals "Worst Twerk Fail EVER - Girl Catches Fire" Prank




Connor Revsbeck
Journalism 201-305

1.) I was born in a suburb of Minneapolis, Minnesota called Lakeville.
2.) My primary source of news would be the yahoo homepage and whatever headline news is on that page. The yahoo homepage is my the homepage to my computer so that's always the first thing I see when I log on to the internet.
3.) My favorite TV show is The Office. I believe that the fly-on-the-wall-approach to this mockumentory is just comedic genius. Michael Scott, who is played by Steve Carrol, is in a class by himself when it comes to best comedic characters.
4.) My favorite catch phrase right now is actually and old one but it will always be my favorite... Carpe Diem which is Latin for seize the day is just so classy and has such a great message behind it. I like to think of this catch phrase and then try to make the most of each day.
5.) Twerking is the most annoying pop culture right now. I just don't understand the appeal behind it to either a male or a female. 
6.) I would really like to hear some Alabama Shakes before class. Their music is not vulgar so it would be appropriate for a classroom setting and it band has their own unique sound. Also, they were nominated for best new artist last year at the Grammys. 
7.) I thought this video was pretty clever of Jimmy Kimmel to make fun tweaking while also taking a shot at how other news sources don't check their sources because this is a fake. 

No comments:

Post a Comment