Pages

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Online Assignment 1: Chris Picazo

1. I was born and raised in the suburbs of Chicago, IL.  Round Lake, IL to be more specific and it's about an hour north of downtown Chicago.

2. My primary source for news growing up was the Chicago Tribune.  I started reading it in middle school and continued through until I graduated high school.  Since college, my primary source has been BBC news on my phone or computer.  I read the news on my phone if I don't have time to read it on my laptop. I don't have cable, so I unfortunately cannot watch news on television.

3. Favorite TV show is definitely Arrested Development. I feel like I was one of the few people that actually watched it when it was on TV.  Recently came out with a season 4 which I thought was a bit disappointing.  Tobias Funke is still the greatest television character, though. 

4. Sadly, I don't have a favorite catch phrase.  

5. All top 40 music and all  the top celebrities.  The music is overplayed and is just awful and for some reason some news outlets think I'm fascinated with what celebrities do on Tuesday afternoon. I find it annoying that some celebrities have way too much spotlight.  e.g. Kanye West.

6. Third Eye Blind. Who doesn't love them? Their self-titled album is easily one of the albums in the 90s.

7. This is still the greatest video



No comments:

Post a Comment