Pages

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Online Assignment 1: Mike Anheuser

#1: I hail from Brookfield,WI, where I was born and raised for all my life. It's a suburb of Milwaukee that's located about 15 to 20 minutes west of the city.

#2: My primary source of news for most of my life has been newspapers. I literally read The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel's sports section every morning from ages 5-18. Now that I am living away from home, I periodically check jsonline.com for local news and The Wall Street Journal for larger scale news stories. I sometimes watch TV for news but I'd rather keep politics out of this so I won't tell you if its MSNBC or Fox News!

#3: My favorite TV show is hands down Seinfeld. I've seen every episode at least 5 or 10 times and can recite just about every one word for word. It's probably bordering on obsession but I'm not ashamed. I'll give a shout out to Parks and Rec though, which is easily my second favorite.

#4: Most of my catch phrases stem out of inside jokes, so to avoid confusion or awkwardness I'll just keep this one blank.

#5: Where do I start? Annoying and pop-culture phenomenon are basically synonymous. Bieber, Cyrus, Gomez, Kate Middleton, Kim and Kanye, Beyonce and jay-z... the list is endless.

#6: I would really enjoy hearing some Black Keys during lecture. I've never seen anyone turn down a Black Keys song. Either that or Foo Fighters. You can't go wrong.

#7: This is just the most recent video that I've watched and I loved it. Enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment