Pages

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Online Assignment 1: Ken Plaisted

1.  I live in and went to high school in Shorewood, Wisconsin.  It is right next to Milwaukee for anyone unfamiliar with the area.
2.  My primary source of news is generally online articles.  I like websites that have links to multiple sources of news instead of just one online paper.  JSOnline is my primary place to go.
3.  Arrested development was my favorite TV show until I finished it, at the moment I'd say Breaking Bad.  I spend almost all of my TV watching on sports though.
4. YOLO.  Haha just kidding.  Seriously i'm kidding.  Right now its "Well at least that's better then PAC 12 officials" in any bad situation i'm in.
5.  Honey Boo Boo.  Why is this a thing?  Why are people encouraging a five something year old to act snotty and spoiled?  The entire concept and the fact that people watch it boggles my mind.  All the housewives shows as well.
6. I'm gonna assume it has to be somewhat appropriate, so Head and the Heart, Edward Sharpe, Dispatch, White Stripes, Modest Mouse, maybe some Pretty Lights.
7.It's impossible to not be happy when looking at videos of pugs.  I want one.

No comments:

Post a Comment