Pages

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Online Assignment #1, Eden Willoughby


1. I'm from Stevens Point, Wisconsin, a small town about an hour and half north of Madison.

2. My primary source of news would probably be local news stations. I don't read the newspaper much or watch a lot TV to begin with so I'm not always the most updated on current events.

3. My favorite TV shows depend on what I'm in the mood for, but most of the time it's either Game of Thrones or Workaholics.

4. My favorite catch phrase would have to be "janky."

5. In my opinion, the most annoying pop culture phenomenon is Miley Cyrus. If we all just stop talking about her, she'll go away. Problem solved.

6. I love all and any types of music. So playing anything before class that just makes people happy is good enough for me. Lately, my personal favorites are anything by Half Moon Run and Childish Gambino.

7. I live and breathe water sports in the summer, so here's a cool video I stumbled upon while looking for inspiration.



No comments:

Post a Comment