Pages

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Online Assignment #1: Jack Miller



  1. I was born and raised in Fox Point, Wisconsin, a northern suburb of Milwaukee (about 5 or 10 minutes out of downtown).
  2. I have the BBC set for my homepage when I open up chrome so that is where I get most of my news from regularly. However, I do like to read the Wall Street Journal and New York Times whenever I can get my hands on a physical copy. For lighter news, I'm a relatively frequent Reddit browser, which is nice because you can pick forums where people post topics ad articles that you are interested in.
  3. My favorite TV show hands down is Breaking Bad on AMC. Every episode is shot and acted so well and the plot keeps you on your toes constantly. Bryan Cranston is a pure artist of an actor and the supporting cast is phenomenal. The final two episodes of the series are airing in the next two weeks which I'm incredibly excited for, it is getting insane! For comedies, I am fan of The League, Modern Family, and Workaholics.
  4. Don't drop that thun-thun-thun...no explanation necessary.
  5. Reality TV. I can honestly say I've never sat down and enjoyed a reality TV show. I truly think they are all a waste of time.
  6. Helplessness Blues - Fleet Foxes
  7. "Kid President", kind of old but an awesome video nonetheless.

No comments:

Post a Comment